100% Pure Natural Bee Pollen Granules 6 oz Harvested from the most recent Harvest
100% pure natural pollen
Bee Pollen is one of the richest and purest natural foods. The incredible nutritional
and medicinal value of pollen have been known for centuries.
Pollens are usually designated by their flower origin in order to establish certain
preferences that are dependable.
The color and shape usually indicates the species of plant from which it was obtained,
as well as the specific geographical region.
Warnings: If you have an allergy to bee’s bite you should start with a few granules and check if you have any reaction on them.
Usually people with a bee’s bite reaction don’t have any allergy to bee pollen because bees cleanse this product.
Examples how to use bee pollen:
1. Use granules as a topping over yogurt or cereal
2. Add ground bee pollen to cooling homemade granola while it is still moist and sticky.
3. Blend ground pollen or granules into a smoothie
4. Incorporate into raw protein bars, raw desserts or candies
5. Sprinkle granules directly over salad
6. Incorporate ground pollen into salad dressing such as a honey mustard
7. Sprinkle ground pollen over popcorn
8. Use granules as a garnish on top of dark chocolate
9. Use ground pollen as a coating for sugared almonds or hazelnuts
10. Toast whole wheat bread, smear with chocolate hazelnut spread and sprinkle with bee pollen granules