**This is for 6 bottles of Cassava Twins supplement. There is a large discount for buying multiple bottles at once.*
Ultra Fine Cassava™: Science and Nature: Together, Naturally
Getting Pregnant with twins Naturally; using Ultra Fine Cassava™ Supplement.
What is Cassava and how can it help me have twins? Simple, we have devoted years of science and research to bring you the very best quality of ingredients to make the most potent supplement possible.
The Cassava plant contains a chemical that causes hyper-ovulation. Cassava works by the same method as prescription fertility drugs, without the side effects.
Natural hormones called GnRH released by Cassava fool the brain into thinking there is insufficient estrogen, causing the brain to naturally release more of a hormone called gonadotropin, and increase the ovulation rate.
Our Cassava supplement is a welcome, natural alternative to drugs.
Cassava is known world wide for its effects on fertility. It helps with increasing the chance of twins, but also with overall fertility. Many women use this supplement to increase fertility even when they’re not trying for twins.
After taking our concentrated Cassava Supplement your chances of twins can go up by as much as 50%
Naturally Increase Your Chance of Having Twins
This is a 6 Month supply of Cassava Supplement capsules. Our Cassava supplement is 500mg of concentrated powdered whole organic Ultra Fine Cassava™ (equivalent to 1500mg of unconcentrated powder). Studies indicate that 500mg of concentrated cassava supplement is the optimal dose for fertility. At that level gonadotropin levels rise without any related side effects, to help overall fertility and chances of twins. The high concentration of Cassava means you only have to take 1 easy to swallow pill per day.
Why Choose Forever Blessed Cassava Supplement
Forever Blessed has recently started growing and using a special and specific breed of cassava called ‘Ultra Fine Cassava™’. Normal cassava, sweet cassava, wild cassava, and other varieties of cassava, contain only trace amounts of GnRH and are not sufficient to increase fertility or chance of twins by more than 2%.
We are the only company to grow and use Ultra Fine Cassava™. Other companies use different varieties of cassava that are not useful as fertility aids. Because we grow the Cassava specifically for use in fertility supplements we can make sure it has the highest concentration of GnRH possible, so that you can get the results you want, fast.
Forever Blessed Cassava Supplement is the only company to use Ultra Fine Cassava™, no other company has access to it. Regular varieties of cassava can’t come close to the results of our Ultra Fine Cassava™.
The STAT’s: STATISTICAL NUMBERS ON GETTING PREGNANT WITH TWINS
The normal rate of twins is about 1 in every 32 births or 3.1% chance. Cassava is an all natural supplement. It doesn’t matter if you are taking hormones or prescription drugs with it. It also doesn’t matter what time of the month you start to take it because it takes 30 days to become effective.
The results are cumulative. Your percent chance of hyper ovulation each month increases the longer you take it. 10% chance after the first bottle with an increase of 3% each additional bottle until 50% is reached. The effectiveness seams to max out at about fifty percent.
These percent chances are in ADDITION to your own chances of having twins or hyper-ovulating. If you are over 34 or have twins anywhere in your family, your percent goes up by another 10-15%.
Doing the Math: How Cassava effects the statistics of having twins. (**example)
**A 29 year old women whose grandmother was a twin and you take this pill for 3 months your percent chance of having twins would be 10+3+3=16% chance PLUS the 10-15% chance from heredity making her total chances 26-31% after 3 months of taking our supplement.
**A 34 year old women with no history of twins in your family there is a 10% chance of hyper-ovulation for her age plus a 10% chance for the first month of Cassava supplement. If she stays on the supplement for 4 months the chances are 10+10+9=29%
The longer the supplement is taken the higher the percent chance increase. The maximum chance of twins is reached after 11 months. That will give you a 50% chance of twins from our supplement, and that percent chance is added to whatever natural chances you already have.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Cassava Supplement is not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure, any disease.
*This text is protected by COPYSCAPE, cannot be plagiarized*